1. Payment term – 30% advance payment before production. After production and thorough inspection before shipping, it is requested to make the payment for the remaining (70%) balance.
  2. The shipment terms and condition should be FOB Bangkok or CIF destination by local sea freight or air freight.

© Danlao Rattan Company, Supported by WWF | created by insmai.com